Voyage to the Deep Family Fun Day
20th August 2017
WA Maritime Museum, Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia, 6160
Join us for a special family fun day to farewell the award-winning exhibition Voyage to the Deep!
From 9.30am – 5pm make the most of your final opportunity to climb aboard a giant replica Nautilus submarine and discover the mysteries of the deep sea in this interactive exhibition!
Plus from 10am – 2pm be sure to take part in some fun family activities!
- Craft your own squiggly squid or bouncing octopus.
- Get ready for some awesome face painting.
- Decorate your own ‘Under the Sea’ cookie.
- Colour in your own sea creature and bring it to life on our amazing digital animation screen.
- Keep your cameras ready to snap a shot of Olivia the Octopus, who will be adventuring around the Museum.
- Enjoy a special screening of Finding Nemo in 3D* at 11am.
Activities are free, but entry costs to the WA Maritime Museum and Voyage to the Deep apply.
For more information contact the Museum by calling 1300 134 081 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
*Finding Nemo is rated G and runs for 100 minutes.