The Astor Theatre
Astor Theatre is a two-storey commercial building constructed in 1914/15, by Simon B. Alexander, to a design by David McClure. Originally built in Federation Free Classical style, it was extensively renovated, in 1939, in the Inter-War Art Deco style to plans drawn by cinema architect William Leighton. Further renovations were carried out in 1989, by Philip McAllister.
659 Beaufort St, Mount Lawley WA 6050