Perth Arena is Western Australia’s landmark home of live entertainment, music and sports. Widely reported as Australia’s finest venue, the 15,000 capacity Perth Arena features breathtaking design and world-leading technology.
In Perth Arena’s short two and a half year history, it has successfully brought the world’s best sporting and entertainment events to Western Australia. The state of the art entertainment venue has led the way for artist and fan experience and triumphed on the world stage. Many artists rave about the venue’s acoustics, but just as important the fans continue to return multiple times a year for different shows.
Instantly recognisable on the international stage, Perth Arena is designed to excite and engage patrons from the moment they step inside. With its bold, imaginative, unique and unmistakable design, Perth Arena is one of the most complex steel building constructions in Australia.
Perth Arena Facts:
• A maximum capacity of 50-15,500 people
• State of the art acoustic design
• Five unique and versatile function rooms
• 36 corporate suites
• A wide variety of merchandise, catering and beverage outlets
• Permanent tennis court
• 1,100-tonne operable roof which opens in 11 minutes
• Located in the heart of the CBD – Wellington Street and Milligan Street
• 680 bay underground car park
• 380 high-definition LCD screens, including the 88-screen
feature pendant in the main foyer
• The venue’s highest point is 50m high
• 7,217 tonnes of steel
• 22km of aluminium sheeting
• 85 tonnes of rigging
• 9,800 triangular panels on the external façade
• 1,046 staff working at the venue
• Low environmental footprint with the largest solar panel array in the
Perth metropolitan area with capacity to generate up to 111kw of power
Performing her first Australian shows in almost two decades, the world’s top-selling female country artist of all time, SHANIA TWAIN, has announced her NOW Tour will hit our shores in 2018. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Like this:Like Loading...