Snow Slide Perth City
These July School Holidays, bring the kids to enjoy the novelty of sliding down an icy slope in the heart of Perth city.
First ticket release: 10am Monday 27 June via Oztix.
Suitable for children aged 3 -12 years. Smaller kids can ride the 4m slide, while bigger kids (over 110cm tall) can enjoy the 12m slide.
July School Holidays Saturday 2 July until Sunday 17 July.
This year, the City of Perth has introduced a simpler and faster way to get tickets through oztix.com.au.
TICKET RELEASE DATES
- Week 1 Tickets: (for sessions: Sat 2 – Sat 9 July) released on Monday 27 June at 10:00am
- Week 2 Tickets: (for sessions: Sun 10 – Sun 17 July) released on Monday 4 July at 10:00am
All you need is an email address, and a free Oztix account (go to www.oztix.com.au and click on ‘Register’ in the top left of the screen).
If you already have an Oztix account, make sure you have your login and password details handy for when tickets are released.
Tickets will be available on a first in, first served basis.
A maximum of five (5) tickets can be booked per Oztix account. This is to ensure that as many families as possible get the opportunity to enjoy the free event.
No ticket, no entry for children. Adults DO NOT require tickets to supervise.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets are required for participating children only.
- One ticket = one child entry.
- Limit of one booking per email address.
- Limit of 5 tickets per booking.
- Bookings will close when ticket allocation is exhausted.
- Tickets are only valid for the date and time shown on the ticket.
- Ticket holders must arrive 15 minutes prior to the session start time.
- Tickets must be presented to gain entry. No Ticket, No Entry.
- Children under 110cm can ride the 4m slide only.
- Children 110cm and over are eligible to ride the 12m slide.
- Ticket holders must follow Snow Slide staff instructions at all times.
- Adults are not permitted on the snow slides.
- Admittance to and participation at Snow Slide is at the discretion of the event staff.
- All children participate on the snow slides at their own risk.
- Snow must not be eaten or removed from the event area.
- Running is not permitted in the event area.
- It is at the City of Perth’s discretion to change or reschedule sessions.
Dates and Session Times:
Snow Slide will operate daily from Saturday 2 July until Sunday 17 July. Choose from 12 sessions daily of 25 minutes each.
10.00 – 10.25
10.30 – 10.55
11.00 – 11.25
11.30 – 11.55
12.00 – 12.25
12.30 – 12.55
13.30 – 13.55
14.00 – 14.25
14.30 – 14.55
15.00 – 15.25
15.30 – 15.55
16.00 – 16:25